May 6, 2020
Webinar: Delivering Support Services Online
Colleges and universities must provide technology support and counseling; answer questions about tuition, registration, and financial aid; and help with tutoring, writing, research, data analysis, or career advice – and much more.
Some of these online services were already in place while others require a reimagining of what the service is, who is providing it, how it’s provided, how data is captured, and how success is measured.
Service design can help you get through this crisis in the short-term and emerge stronger in the long-term – and build on the amazing ingenuity and resilience of your staff, faculty, and students.
In this interactive webinar, Elliot Felix, Amanda Wirth Lorenzo, and Kelly Sanford help academic support, student affairs, technology staff to:
- Understand and empathize with your users
- Categorize and communicate your services
- Introduce tools to help you adapt your processes, platforms, and roles
- Identify lessons you can apply in-person when your campus reopens
- Start a conversation amongst your peers that can continue afterwards
Recorded May 6, 2020.