More than 90 colleges and universities have partnered with brightspot on over 130 projects to design practical, innovative strategies to transform the student, faculty, and staff experience.
Our clients are committed to access, equity, and excellence for all students, particularly low-income, first-generation, and students of color.
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Georgia Institute of Technology
- Harvard University
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- New York University
- North Carolina State University
- Smith College
- Swarthmore College
- University of California Los Angeles
- University of California Santa Cruz
- University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- University of Minnesota
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
- University of Pittsburgh
- University of Virginia
See how we made a difference
Our work includes strategic planning and managing change, master planning spaces and operations, integrating student services, designing technology services, programming spaces and services, and transforming the student experience.
What people are saying
“What sets brightspot apart is their inventiveness and ability to tackle a complex problem that is not fully defined – by engaging stakeholders, doing powerful analysis, and bringing a variety of talents to bear.”– Richard Minturn, Senior Planner
Office of the Provost, University of Virginia